Thursday, November 20, 2008

Little Joys

I am feeling mostly very happy the last couple of days. Here are a couple of joys I have experienced:

I couldn't sleep one night and caught a late night episode of Jon Heder (aka Napolean Dynamite) getting Punk'd. There was a shady situation and they were being investigated by some "police officers" who instructed the group of guys to "hold hands!" and when they tried to get by with placing their hands near the other's: "Interlock the fingers!" Oh it was a crack up but you will probably never know unless you saw it. I since got a season pass to Punk'd but have been unimpressed.

Another joy has been the free trial for Rhapsody on our Tivo. It's a pretty cool feature, and I'd like to extend the trial if I can figure out how to. Cloey has already shown a great interest in music. My girl has rythym, when she hears anything that even closely resembles a beat she starts to dance. I love it. I love the way music makes me feel. I love singing along at the top of my lungs and entertaining Cloey (and losing my breath) dancing around the living room.

And most importantly, I tonight got a call from my sister Joelle who announced she is pregnant! Hope everyone got to hear the news from her first. But I am so happy for her I have to share. If I can take a sentimental moment, having my baby has brought so much joy to my life. Being a mother is simply beautiful and I can't wait for my sister to experience it too. Congrats Joelle and David!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

You are funny.
I must be getting old, what is rhapsody?

We are so happy for Joelle and David too.
Yay! for babies.