I know this is a very unflattering photo, even for an eight month old. But can you see whats in there? Look closely. Closer! (Click on it if you dare.) I discovered two little madonna-gapped tooth buds poking out today. Please let this be the reason my sweet baby has been a bit of a bugger lately. Thanks to friends and Casey from moosh in indy for comments. Casey is like a blog celebrity and she read my blog?! I was excited.
A cuter pic for your enjoyment
2 comments:
You are in for it now. You, nursing mama, you.
p.s. cute new blog design.
UH Oh!!! Teeth, you had better get used to the sleepless nights, we are still there which is also probably why Leah isn't sleeping!! Good luck, it usually lasts on and off until they are two or maybe a little longer. It depends!! Good luck! I hope you can get some sleep soon! She is a cute little thing if it makes you feel any better!
Post a Comment