

Today...
In commemoration, I will share with you a poem that I stole from a Johnson's ad.
When the sun is born,
So is the day.
When a tree is born,
So is a shadow.
When the night is born,
So are a thousand stars.
When you were born,
so was I.
So is the day.
When a tree is born,
So is a shadow.
When the night is born,
So are a thousand stars.
When you were born,
so was I.
Okay, I am crying now. Bye.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Cloey! It's crazy how fast time goes isn't it Stacey! I hope she has a wonderful Birthday!
I love that poem. I almost cried too. Your baby is one and it only gets better!
Stacy how are you doing? What are you up to these days? Your little girl is so cute!
Stacey, it is time to update your blog!! Can't wait to hear from you.
Post a Comment