
Before the accident I had most of my hair cut off (and colored to a more natural maintenance-free shade) and boy now I am so glad I did. It is so much easier and so much cuter. Now that there is not so much hair to do, I am actually doing it. I can blow dry and flat iron in half the time. I want to buy a curling iron, I think I could make some cute styles with that. No more does my head get pinned to the bed because myself or someone else is lying on my hair. No more do I have long itchy loose strands running down my back. And for some reason it seems not to hurt when Cloey pulls on it now. Her hand just slips off the end. I am just loving it. Note to self: I never want to have long hair again
2 comments:
I looks really cute! I love it! I'm glad that you are enjoying it. It's so nice to have easy hair!
Both you girls are so adorable.
Post a Comment