Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Hallelujah!
I went in to see the orthopedist this morning and the good news is NO CAST!! He instead gave me a knee brace that runs only from mid thigh to mid calf and is removable. I can bend my knee and he said I can put a little bit of weight on it as I feel comfortable. I still have to use crutches, but I will now be able to take baths, pick up Cloey (although not carry her), and not have to be carried on stairs. This is the best news I could have gotten and am extremely happy. Thanks to all for your concern and support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yippeee! You will be doing cartwheels soon. In the meantime, enjoy living life and being able to take care of Cloey like you want to. You are a great Mom. Can't wait to see you around Christmas.
Amie
Oh my goodness that is wonderful! We're sooooo happy for you.
Yeah! That is great! Although no injury at all would have been better, this is great for the situation! I'm happy for you! Hope you continue to heal quickly and that you get back to normal very quickly! Take care! Love Ya!
YEAH! Good news! Hopefully every visit will bring news just like it! :o)
Post a Comment