Saturday, December 6, 2008

Sparklecove Earrings



Looking for the perfect Christmas gift or something special to wear to your holiday party?

My sister-in-law hand-makes these beautiful, quality earrings. Most of you who know me know I'm not really a jewelery person, but she recently gave me a couple pairs and I love wearing them. (You can see I'm wearing them in the post below.) They're an instant pick me up for your look and make me feel a little more glamorous. Just thought you might like to know she has all of her stock on sale for Christmas and is offering my blog readers free shipping. Just enter coupon code freeshipping at checkout.

www.sparklecove.com

2 comments:

Carrie said...

How pretty!
Anything else going on worth blogging about? Maybe like a plea for advice on how to get your baby to sleep?

SJ said...

How funny you should say that! I started that post yesterday but choose to go take a nap instead of finishing it. Hopefully things start slowing down around here and I will start posting again soon. Until then, I am off to try for another nap. :)