I made this with Picasa 3 in about 5 minutes and it was so fun. I will be doing this again. And again for my less savy computer family members click for larger view. Love you all!
Oh my gosh....She is getting so big and so stinkin cute! Look at her pulling herself up and standing all by herself! What a cutie! How are you? How is your leg? What have you been up to these days! I feel like the worst friend ever for not ever coming to see you. One of these days, I will get up to see you & that adorable little baby!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh....She is getting so big and so stinkin cute! Look at her pulling herself up and standing all by herself! What a cutie! How are you? How is your leg? What have you been up to these days! I feel like the worst friend ever for not ever coming to see you. One of these days, I will get up to see you & that adorable little baby!
Cloey is such a dolly. I especially love the photo of her standing in front of the oven. That little green outfit is sooo cute!
P.S. Leah's Christmas jammies were red with white polka-dots too!
Post a Comment