Thursday, January 29, 2009

Life Lately

I've become one of those people that start a blog and never writes. I know how bugged I get when I check a blog and someone doesn't write for weeks so I apologize.

It's just that things have been pretty normal around here.
And that is a good thing.

We have started the search for our replacements as Shelbourne managers. And based on the number of very qualified applicants we are shocked all over again that we got this job two years ago. We are getting excited about moving on. Daniel will be attending a conference at the U next weekend and we are also excited to go down to Utah for a visit. Especially because we get to meet our brand new nephew, Baby Roman, who was born on Tuesday. (Insert picture here).

Cloey is continuing to develop rapidly.

She says hi to everyone she sees. You all know her wave is cute, but she recently started saying "Hi" ( I think it is technically her first word.) and it is the most adorable thing.

She loves reading her books and just yesterday learned to bring a book when asked. She crawls over, grabs it, slides it back under her hand, hands it to you and crawls up on your lap for a read. She has also since demonstrated her ability to fetch with a ball and it is hilarious to see her try and crawl with a hard plastic ball in her hand.


Last week we visited the local hot springs twice. We rented this float for Cloey and she floated around the pool for over an hour each time. I know she had fun based on how soundly she slept both nights after we went.

Thanks for visiting. I will try to write again soon!

6 comments:

Angela S said...

whoa is it just me or is all your text written in some crazy symbols?

SJ said...

It looks normal to me, but I did change it. Does it work for you now?

Stringham Family said...

I can't read your post. It's in an odd font. I would love to read it if I could! Looks like you are having fun! Cloey is getting so big! She is adorable! I will check back in a few days and see if I can read it! Love ya!

SJ said...

It's fixed now. Thanks for letting me know!

Jen said...

To get a booth for Saturday call 208-351-0292

Jen said...

Sorry. You can drive by the Chevron and look at the billboard. I thought that was the number.